Montofoli wine estate with its historical charm, is a fabulous wedding ceremony venue in Evia/Karystos and offers a distinctive scene in the vineyard, in front of the Wine Cellar . The estate is part of local history with timeless presence since antiquity and provides great hospitality in its unique lodgings.
Weddings, Music festivals and Theatrical plays have taken place in the Cellar courtyard
Information on our facilities
Rent a unique spot, a historical landmark to host your celebration, gathering or event in Montofoli Wine Estate, Karystos, South Evia, Greece.
- The estate venue is available for exclusive rent and offers a setting for elegant outdoor events
- The venue covers an open-plan area of 350 m2 for setup upon requirements, plus a 70 m2 elevated marquee in front of the Cellar
- At the entrance of the estate in front of the vineyard there is a spacious gathering area
- Parking at the venue is restricted, there is an allocated parking area nearby for 14 cars (within a 2 min walk). Please note, that cars are parked at their owner’s risk. (It is recommended to use taxi service to/from town)
- One villa is available for exclusive use for the bride and groom. We also offer a discount rate for accommodation in the estate villas
- At the estate you find great photo opportunities.
- Catering or food trucks could park in the field just across the entrance of the venue
- The electric power supply is provided.
- There are 3 toilets on the spot
- The venue is accessible to guests with movement impairments. There are a few steps to reach the toilets.
- Public Liability Insurance is included in the contract
- Guests always need to be responsible for their own and their children’s’ safety.
Please feel free to contact us